What you will learn?
- Understanding the core concepts of R-programming.
- Install and configure the R-programming software
- Accessing R packages
- Writing R functions
- Reading data in R
- Make use of debugging tools and R loop functions
- Creating visualizations using the ggplot2 package
- Basic concepts of Machine learning
- Run Machine Learning Models like linear, multiple & logistic regression; OLS; Naive Bayes; K-Means; SVM; Decision Trees; PCA; Cluster analysis; Random forests in R
Meet the Instructor
Shivangee Agarwal has graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata with a Bachelor’s in Commerce (Hons) degree in Finance. Having cleared 11 Actuarial Papers, she was the All India Rank 1 holder in CT7 – Business Economics. She has teaching experience of 3 years and has mentored 1000+ students in the Actuarial & Data Analytics Domain. She is specialized in Excel / R Programming / Machine Learning / Predictive Analytics / VBA and has even finished an Integrated Programme in Business Analytics (IPBA) from IIM Indore. She has conducted workshops in some prominent colleges like St. Xavier’s College, SH IBS Hyderabad, IIM Indore and many more.