What you will learn?
- Integrated course to help you master all the pursuits of MS-Office
- MS-Word: Introduction, Creating and editing documents, viewing documents in different ways, formatting text and images, paragraph formatting, mail merge, auto text, autocorrect and more.
- MS-PowerPoint: Exploring all the features of Powerpoint – creating and formatting slides, adding elements in the slide, animations and slide transitions, adding sounds and videos, custom presentation elements and more.
- MS-Outlook: Getting started, sending and receiving mails, storing and accessing content information, managing reminders and calendars, track tasks, organizing inboxes and working with a contact list and many more.
- MS-OneNote: Getting started with Onenote, creating and organising notes, collaborating and working with OneNote
- MS-Access: Concepts and features of Database, using MS-Access as a database, creating and managing tables, creating relationships between tables, creating queries and reports, importing and exporting tables and many more.
Placement Training and Assistance to be provided
Meet the Instructor
Vandita Sarda is currently a 3rd year B. Com (Hons) student at St. Xaviers’ College, Kolkata. She was the ACET June 2021 Topper and has cleared 6 actuarial papers. Having cleared her Intermediate in November 2020, she is now a CA Finalist as well.