What you will learn?
- Integrated course to help you master all the pursuits of MS-Office
- MS-Word: Introduction, Creating and editing documents, viewing documents in different ways, formatting text and images, paragraph formatting, mail merge, auto text, autocorrect and more.
- MS-PowerPoint: Exploring all the features of Powerpoint – creating and formatting slides, adding elements in the slide, animations and slide transitions, adding sounds and videos, custom presentation elements and more.
- MS-Outlook: Getting started, sending and receiving mails, storing and accessing content information, managing reminders and calendars, track tasks, organizing inboxes and working with a contact list and many more.
- MS-OneNote: Getting started with Onenote, creating and organising notes, collaborating and working with OneNote
- MS-Access: Concepts and features of Database, using MS-Access as a database, creating and managing tables, creating relationships between tables, creating queries and reports, importing and exporting tables and many more.
Meet the Instructor
Vandita Sarda is currently a 3rd year B. Com (Hons) student at St. Xaviers’ College, Kolkata. She was the ACET June 2021 Topper and has cleared 6 actuarial papers. Having cleared her Intermediate in November 2020, she is now a CA Finalist as well.