What you will learn?
- Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced by an Excel Expert
- A deeper understanding of the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Common to Most Dynamic Excel Functions such as IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, TIME, DATE, TEXT functions, and many more
- Manage Large sets of Excel Data with ease
- Create flamboyant and dynamic reports by learning Pivot Tables
- Learn how to create interactive visualizations using charts like waterfall charts, candlestick charts and many more
- Learn how to carry out simulations in excel and solve real-life problems
- Use of real-life data sets for creating linear and logistic regression models
- Learn different features using multiple Add-Ins
- Case study based approach
Meet the Instructor
Shivangee Agarwal is a Bcom (Hons in Finance) graduate from St. Xaviers College, Kolkata. Having cleared (11/15) Actuarial papers, she has secured All India Rank 1 in CT7 – Business Economics. She has teaching experience of 3+ years and has mentored 1000+ students in the Actuarial & Data Analytics Domain. She is specialized in Excel / R Programming / Machine Learning / Predictive Analytics and has even finished an Integrated Programme in Business Analytics (IPBA) from IIM Indore. She has conducted workshops in some prominent colleges like St. Xavier’s College, IIM Indore, IBS Hyderabad, Lady Shri Ram College for Women – DU, Mithibai College and many more.