Placement Training FAQs
Frequently asked questions by our students. Browse the questions and answers to them to solve your doubts.
Yes, we provide placement and interview training to our third year and graduate students.
No, placement training and assistance is not chargeable for our in-house students.
We help the students with placement training and assistance in form of-
- CV building sessions
- LinkedIn profile creation
- Preparing for the quantitative and qualitative rounds.
- GD and PI sessions
- One to one mock interviews.
- Development of soft skills
- Imparting various hard skills like Excel and R
We conduct sessions with industry experts who guide about the interview questions and how to prepare for them. These sessions are conducted every weekend over Google Meet.
We refer the CV of students to various companies across India. We also directly contact companies for our student placements.