|Business Economics (CB2)||Theoretical exam – (MS – WORD)|
|3 hours 20 minutes|
What you will learn?
- Economic concepts & systems
- Main strands of economic thinking
- Supply & Demand (1)
- Supply & Demand (2)
- Background to demand
- Background to supply
- Perfect competition & monopoly
- Monopolistic competition & oligopoly
- Pricing Strategies
- Market failure & government intervention
- The macroeconomic environment
- Macroeconomic objectives
- International trade & payments
- The financial system & the money supply
- The money market & monetary policy
- Classical & Keynesian theory
- Monetarist & new classical schools, and
- Keynesian responses
- Relationship between the goods & money
- Supply-side policy
- Demand-side policy
- Exchange rate policy
- Global harmonisation & monetary union
- Summary of debates on theory & policy
Mode of teaching - Physical/Live-Online/Recorded
100+ Hours Module
6 Mock Examination to be conducted & personalized feedback based on it.
Includes close to 30 terms of past examination questions.
Hardcopies of all the study materials including Comprehensive Notes, MCQ Book, Q/A Bank and Quick Notes to be home delivered.
Videos accessible on Windows, MacBook, IOS, IPad, Android etc.
Chapter wise sums and tests
Revision and summary videos
Placement Training and Assistance to be provided
One-to-One & Group doubts Sessions.
|Akshat Suman Banka||CB2||74|
Meet the Instructor
Shivangee Agarwal is a Bcom (Hons in Finance) graduate from St. Xaviers College, Kolkata. Having cleared (11/15) Actuarial papers, she has secured All India Rank 1 in CT7 – Business Economics. She has teaching experience of 3+ years and has mentored 1000+ students in the Actuarial & Data Analytics Domain. She is specialized in Excel / R Programming / Machine Learning / Predictive Analytics and has even finished an Integrated Programme in Business Analytics (IPBA) from IIM Indore. She has conducted workshops in some prominent colleges like St. Xavier’s College, IIM Indore, IBS Hyderabad, Lady Shri Ram College for Women – DU, Mithibai College and many more.