What you will learn?
- Introduction to Tally Prime
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Recording and Maintaining Accounting Transaction
- Storage and Classification of Inventory
- AR and AP Management
- Purchase and Sales Order Management
- Tracking Additional Cost of Purchase
- Cost/Profit Centre Management
- Budget and Scenarios
- Generating and Printing FS, MIS Reports
Meet the Instructor
Ankit Patwari is a qualified CA & Bcom ( Hons in finance ) from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. Having a teaching experience of 12+ years, he has taught more than 10,000+ students in the field of CA / CS / CMA / B.Com / BBA. He has teaching expertise in Cost Accountancy / Financial Accounting / Financial Management / Advanced Accounting. He is a Google Certified Trainer and has teaching expertise in computerized accounting like TALLY. He is a guest faculty at various colleges like Bhawanipur College (morning sessions) and has expertise in teaching Actuarial paper – CB1.