|Actuarial Practice (CP1- Paper 1)||Theoretical exam – (MS Word)||3 hours 20 minutes|
|Actuarial Practice (CP1- Paper 2)||Theoretical exam – (MS Word)||3 hours 20 minutes|
What you will learn?
- Actuarial advice and the environment
- Insurance products and providers of benefit
- Investment markets
- Investment strategy and management
- Contract design and pricing/ financing
- Risk Management (1)
- Risk Management (2)
- Provisions, capital and reporting
- Surplus management
Meet the Instructor
Vandita Sarda is a B. Com (Hons) student at St. Xaviers’ College, Kolkata. She was the ACET June 2021 Topper and has cleared 10 actuarial papers. She has secured AIR-1 in CP1: Actuarial Practice in July 2022 & SP5: Investment and Finance in December 2022 from IAI. Having cleared her Intermediate in November 2020, she is now a CA Finalist as well.