|Actuarial Mathematics (CM1A)||Theoretical exam – (MS – WORD)||3 hours 20 minutes|
|Actuarial Mathematics (CM1B)||Computer exam (MS-EXCEL)||1 hour 50 minutes|
What you will learn?
- Time value of money
- Calculating the interest rates for products offered by Bank & Financial Institutions
- We get to know about the mathematics captured in loans offered by banks.
- Selecting a project based on financial factors like NPV,IRR,DPP, etc.
- Pricing of Bonds and calculating the yields.
- Term structure of interest rates.
- How does a life insurance company calculate the survival & death probabilities of a person?
- The various assumptions used in a Life Insurance company.
- Knowing about the different products offered by a Life Insurance company.
- Pricing and reserving in a Life Insurance company.
- Knowing the mechanics of insurance policies where two or more lives are involved.
- Competing risks.
- Profit testing of a Life Insurance Product
|1||Mokshit Nankumar Kothari||AIR 1|
|2||Pravesh Thakur||AIR 1|
|3||Vrinda Agarwal||AIR 1|
|4||Kunal Tibrewal||AIR 1|
|5||Meghna Agarwal||AIR 1|
|24||Akshat Suman Banka||88|
Meet the Instructor
Praveen Patwari is a qualified CA who has cleared (13/15) papers of Actuarial Science. He started teaching from the age of 15 when he was in high school, he has close to 10 years of teaching experience. He has successfully trained more than 1500+ undergraduate students and has produced top scorers and rank holders across the country in the field of Actuarial Science, Data Analytics, CA, CS and CMA. He is a motivational speaker and has conducted career counselling at many prestigious colleges and schools like St. Xavier’s College, Bhawanipur College, Lady Shri Ram College for Women-DU, Nalanda University, NMIMS, Mithibai College, Amity University and many more.