What you will learn?
- Introduction to Power BI dashboard
- Learn how to get and transform data
- Create reports and work with a table visualisation
- Create matrices and different chart visualisations
- Learn how to add elements
- Work with other visualisations
- Adding Maps and creating hierarchies
- Introduction to DAX functions, creating relationships among tables and many more.
Placement Training and Assistance to be provided
Meet the Instructor
Shivangee Agarwal is a Bcom (Hons in Finance) graduate from St. Xaviers College, Kolkata. Having cleared (11/15) Actuarial papers, she has secured All India Rank 1 in CT7 – Business Economics. She has teaching experience of 3+ years and has mentored 1000+ students in the Actuarial & Data Analytics Domain. She is specialized in Excel / R Programming / Machine Learning / Predictive Analytics and has even finished an Integrated Programme in Business Analytics (IPBA) from IIM Indore. She has conducted workshops in some prominent colleges like St. Xavier’s College, IIM Indore, IBS Hyderabad, Lady Shri Ram College for Women – DU, Mithibai College and many more.