CA FOUNDATION is one of the most popular Professional Courses in India. The CA Foundation is the first step in becoming a Chartered Accountant. The CA Foundation is an Entrance Test for Institute of Chartered Accountancy in India (ICAI). Candidates can register for it after appearing in Higher Secondary Examinations. The Graduates, Post Graduates and anyone with equivalent degrees can directly register for CA Inter without showing in CA Foundation. It consists of 4 papers, in which partially objective and subjective questions are assessed. Each paper is of 100 marks.
Actuators Educational Institute is a knowledge hub and gives precise and in-depth conceptual understanding of:
1. Principles and Practice of Accounting.
2. Business Laws & Business Correspondences and Reporting.
3. Business Mathematics & Logical Reasoning and Statistics.
4. Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge.
The entire CA Foundation is available in online, live or pendrive mode for just ₹12600.
CMA FOUNDATION Course is the first level of Cost and Management Accountancy (CMA) conducted by the ICMAI. Candidates can register for it after appearing in Higher Secondary Examinations. Like CA Foundation, there are a total of 4 papers namely,
1. Fundamentals of Economics and Management
2. Fundamentals of Accounting.
3. Fundamentals of commercial Laws and Ethics.
4. Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics.
Get your entire CMA FOUNDATION Course of ₹12600 done with experienced and friendly faculties who will inspire you towards your best.
CA PRAVEEN PATWARI
CA ANKIT PATWARI
CA VIVEK PATWARI