Candidates should have passed
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or any other equivalent examination, or
- Graduation in any discipline other than fine arts
- have passed Foundation (ICSI) / Intermediate (ICAI) can apply for CMA.
A student needs to score 40% marks on each paper and 50% marks in aggregate of all papers to clear this course.
The duration of the course is 3 years. CMA course has three levels which are:-
- Fundamentals of Economics And Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics
|GROUP I||Financial Accounting|
|Laws and Ethics|
|GROUP II||Operations Management & Strategic Management|
|Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Accounting|
|Company Accounts & Audit|
|GROUP I||Corporate Laws & Compliance|
|Strategic Financial Management|
|Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|GROUP II||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Indirect Tax Laws and Practice|
|Cost and Management Audit|
|Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
- If the candidate gets 60% marks in the paper then that paper gets exempted and in the aggregate, the marks of this paper are recorded as 50.
- If the candidate gets 60% marks in the paper and 40% marks in each paper then in the aggregate, the marks of this paper is recorded as much as he gets in that paper.
Meet the Instructor
Ankit Patwari is a qualified CA & Bcom ( Hons in finance ) from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. Having a teaching experience of 12+ years, he has taught more than 10,000+ students in the field of CA / CS / CMA / B.Com / BBA. He has teaching expertise in Cost Accountancy / Financial Accounting / Financial Management / Advanced Accounting. He is a Google Certified Trainer and has teaching expertise in computerized accounting like TALLY. He is a guest faculty at various colleges like Bhawanipur College (morning sessions) and has expertise in teaching Actuarial paper – CB1.
Vivek Patwari is a Chartered Accountant (CA) and Company Secretary (CS) with a Master’s in commerce and UGC NET cleared in Commerce with 98.37 percentile. Popularly known for his fun-loving approach towards the subject, he has mentored 2500+ students in the field of CA / CS/ CMA / B. Com/ BBA. He has expertise in Mathematics & Taxation (Direct and Indirect). He is Eastern India’s first Google Certified Trainer. He is famous for his innovative calculator secrets. Apart from being the author of 7 books in the field of Commerce. He has conducted various successful Olympiads & Seminars in the field of Accountancy, Management & Mathematics and is also a motivational speaker.