CA FOUNDATION is one of the most popular Professional Courses in India. The CA Foundation is the first step in becoming a Chartered Accountant. The CA Foundation is an Entrance Test for Institute of Chartered Accountancy in India. Candidates can register for it after appearing in Higher Secondary Examinations.The Graduates, Post Graduates and with equivalent degrees can directly register for CA Inter without showing in CA Foundation. It consists of 4 papers, in which partially objective and subject related questions are assessed. Each paper is of 100 marks.
Actuators Educational Institute is a knowledge hub and give precise and indept conceptual understanding of:
- Principles and Practice of Accounting.
- Business Laws & Business Correspondences and Reporting.
- Business Mathematics & Logical Reasoning and Statistics.
- Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge.
The entire CA Foundation is available in online, live or pendrive mode for just ₹12600.
CMA FOUNDATION Course is the first level of Cost and Management Accountancy (CMA) conducted by the ICMAI. Candidates can register for it after appearing in Higher Secondary Examinations. Like CA Foundation, there are a total of 4 papers namely,
- Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting.
- Fundamentals of commercial Laws and Ethics.
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics.
Get your entire CMA FOUNDATION Course of ₹12600 done with experienced and friendly faculties who will inspire you towards glory.
CA PRAVEEN PATWARI
CA ANKIT PATWARI
CA VIVEK PATWARI
CA INTER is the second level in the process of becoming a Chartered Accountant. Having cleared the CA Foundation, a student becomes eligible to register for CA Inter Examinations. Students with Graduate, Post Graduate and equivalent degrees can get enrolled directly for CA Inter. It consists of 8 papers divided among 2 groups. A student has a choice of either appearing in both at once or take one group at a time. Student must secure 40% in each subject and an aggregate of 50% to pass a group. In order to get exemption in a subject, one need to score 60%.
Actuators Educational Institute with experienced and qualified faculty accompanies you in your journey of CA. Get enrolled for the Course at just ₹30000.
- Accounting- CA AnkitPatwari
- Cost and Management Accounting- CA AnkitPatwari
- Advanced Accounting- CA AnkitPatwari
- Taxation- CA VivekPatwari
- Financial Management and Economics for Finance- CA Praveen Patwari
CMA INTER is the second level in the process of becoming a Cost Accountant. Having cleared the CMA Foundation, a student becomes eligible to register for CMA Inter Examinations. Students with Graduate, Post Graduate and equivalent degrees can get enrolled directly for CMA Inter. It consists of 8 papers.Student must secure 40% in each subject and an aggregate of 50% to pass a group. In order to get exemption in a subject, one need to score 60%.
Get yourself enrolled for the following subjects at combined package price of ₹30000 and take a step ahead into your journey to being a Cost Accountant.
Learn indepth concepts and easy understanding of the subjects to improve your efficiency in the Profession.
- Financial Accounting
- Direct Taxation
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management.
- Cost and management Accounting.
- Indirect Taxation (including Customs Act)
- Company Accounts and Audit.